The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CocoButt

Invite Empty
PostSubject: Invite   Invite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Ok, I'm new at this game. However, I'm not new to online gaming. Due to my good "newness," I allowed myself to come out of protection without an army. It took me about a week of being farmed by 2 other players to figure out how to stop the attacks. Still don't have an army but my resources are nicely "Crannied up" and I'm growing pretty quickly now.

* CocoButter-ious

* Shyanville

* 82:46

* last alliance- N/A

* Yes, I have read the oath. Of course I agree. I'm too cute not to javascript:emoticonp('Smile')

* Complete newb, but I"m coming along nicely

* 2stoned2surf acts like he just won't get the picture. Even after several attacks that that get him absolutely nothing, he still makes a point of attacking me. I've also gotten the threat of "cats" several times from him. I'm not worried, but you did ask. There's also war lord from this Alliance, but he's a friend now.

* With all of the Crannies I've got lying around, my army is absolutely nothing...although I am currently saving up resources to build some def. Makes me feel beautiful inside to know that I'll have some def soon. But I want an army to start building soon. There's a couple towns that need my founding expertise!

Let us know these things and one of the council members will get back to you soon. Also if you did not register with your game name you will be denied. Smile
Back to top Go down

Invite
Page 1 of 1