The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting an invite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corran H

Requesting an invite Empty
PostSubject: Requesting an invite   Requesting an invite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Hello,
I am a Teuton player in the SW. I currently have pop of over 250 (pretty sure haven't looked at that number recently, been busy building). I have some past travian exspeariance and will be moving to a 9 cropper out in the boonies soon. My current village will be distroyed not long after I move unless my current diplomacy goes better than I hope. I am moving becouse 2 large players, Someone and Zebo, in my area don't want me in thier 13x13. Moving will fix all of my problems with them and I will not request help in dealing with this issue as it predates my interest (and hopfully acceptance) into your alliance or (more likly) one of its wings. I created and led an alliance on server 6 for about 8-10 weeks befor the Natars arrived and mannaged to get to about 114-112 in alliance rank in that time. I then had to leave travian for a time because the economy ate my job. Once that was fixed I decided to restart on server 4. I am a team player and firmly belive in sportsmanship, fair play, and treating others with respect. Thank you for your time and concideration, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Corvi

Number of posts : 51
Alliance : ORD1 *13*
Title : Member
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Requesting an invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an invite   Requesting an invite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi Corran,
If you're in the SW - and moving way out to the boonies - you're just going to be too far away to help us or have us help you. We're all in the NE. Good luck finding a more local alliance.
Back to top Go down

Requesting an invite
Page 1 of 1