The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request to Join Ill*13*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitesta

Request to Join Ill*13* Empty
PostSubject: Request to Join Ill*13*   Request to Join Ill*13* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:05 am

1. In game Name: Whitestar
1a. Village Name(s): Little Hill
1b. Village Coordinates: 19|34

2. Total Population: 417
2a. Troop to Pop ratio in terms of wheat production (If you don’t know what this means, go figure it out) (Feel free to IGM this to Atirakis if you prefer)

3. What is more important in the early game: Troops, Population or Resource fields and why?
Depends on the race. Income is what is most important, and that can be achieved by having a lot of troops and raiding (Teutons) or by improving resource fields (Romans/Gauls). If rank is important, then population is the key factor.

4. What is a good ratio for resource field production for your race?
Example: Romans: 2:3:4:2 (wood, clay, iron, wheat)
Gauls: 5:6:4:2? Honestly, I'm not sure what a good ratio is. Gauls use a lot of wood and clay.
What is a good ratio for Gauls?

5. Last alliance you were with and reason for leaving. (if you are still with that alliance why do you want to leave?)
Was with "Huns" on speed last year. My cities were wiped out by an enemy attack.

6. Have you read our oath and agree with it?
Yes.

7. Why should we let you in *13*?
I'm a team player.

8. Are you currently being attacked? No, but players try to raid.
8a. By whom? 180*13*, *13*, ~SOC~, TGR-BANE
8b. Why? I don't have an alliance and thus look like a farm.

9. Previous Travian Experience
Huns on Speed.

Let us know these things and one of the council members will get back to you soon. Also if you did not register with your game name you will be denied.
Back to top Go down
Whitesta

Request to Join Ill*13* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join Ill*13*   Request to Join Ill*13* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm

I'd prefer to join The 13th Legion if possible. The 13th has actually had conversations with me, which I really respect and appreciate. However, other alliances have expressed interest in recruiting myself and I cannot wait forever for a response from The 13th.
Back to top Go down

Request to Join Ill*13*
Page 1 of 1