The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invite Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimai 1

Invite Request Empty
PostSubject: Invite Request   Invite Request Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:26 pm

*I tried to get my user name to just Nimai, its telling me that its allready taken so I put a 1 after it to get the application to go through. I did register for an account as Nimai.

1. In game Name: Nimai (& Nimai2) I am a dual account
1a. Village Name(s) : Sólo un Peón
1b. Village Coordinates : 84 / 133

2. Total Population : 196
2a. Troop to Pop ratio in terms of wheat production: 90. Lost some troops recently due to an attack on a city that had some mace men. Currently working on rebuilding those troops.

3. What is more important in the early game: Troops, Population or Resource fields and why?
When I first started out, and still had my beginners protection, My main goal was to up my rescource fields as quick as possible as well as my pop. When it came down to the end of my protection I evened out my focus to include my troops but still continue to grow with my fields and pop. You have to find a good balance of troops vs pop vs rescource fields to thrive. With the troops too you can raid so the more of them the more rescources, thus being able to up other parts of your village. All of them are important, you just have to find the right balance.

4. What is a good ratio for resource field production for your race?
The longterm goal is obviously to have all resource fields at 10. That being said, romans need more iron for their troops than gaul or teuts. However, iron is the least efficient fields to build because of their higher cost and wheat consumption. Depending on the situation it is often more beneficial to raid for iron or trade for it on the marketplace (often good deals on it for other res) and build up other resource fields to up iron at a later time. Of course this is situational, if there is no farms or good deals on the market, you'll have to up your iron fields to keep a good balance for building troops and being ready to expand villages.

5. Last alliance you were with and reason for leaving. None

6. Have you read our oath and agree with it? I have, and yes I do.

7. Why should we let you in *13*?
Ezoob was recently trying to farm my account, we successfully dodged all but one attack. We started a correspondence with him that went like this. (start from bottom, I cut and pasted from our actual correspondence)

Cool. We are a pretty aggressive bunch. Ergo why I was eliminating farming competition ). Activity like most allies varies. Some excuses are valid but no sitters etc..= bad news. You can cutn and past this for Nicole as part of her background check. Just to make sure be a dual account not multi.

Sounds good. I thought the profile was too apologetic as well but when she made it she was laughing very evil like while wiping out a bunch of macemen so I let it go haha.

I'll talk to her about joining up tomorrow when she gets up.

As far as activeness, the account is watched pretty much 24/7. She is on all day at work and evening and I check in all through the night.

Thanks for the response back.

-N

lol

I have been trying to get the hero exp or fluke off getting a raid in.

A) how active is your duo?
B) the profile doesn't look war like to me and is too damn apologetic...
C) Because of your dodging, paying attention most of the time give my leader Nicoleb a shout and Use me as a reference.

If you go yellow, don't be aggressive or follow orders etc. you will get slaughtered so only apply if you are up to it.

D) If you want to move on. Only make defensive troops get the settlers made and move. I'll nuke the town after that. If someone else is attacking you. Let me know.

Got caught up playing TF2 and forgot to dodge that one. I better pay attention or Nimai is going to kick me in the head tomorrow. =)

If you would rather focus on someone else, we plan on moving out of the area once we build up enough, so we won't be hitting any of your farms or expanding next to your croppers.

-Nimai 2 (the dual night player)

He suggested that we apply for your alliance and now the reason we would like to be in your alliance is because when I (Nimai1) read your alliance description it sounds exactly like the type of group we would be interested in joining. Our main goal on this server is to build as big of an army as we can and help to bring down anyone that gets in our (or our alliances) way.

8. Are you currently being attacked? No
8a. By whom?
8b. Why?

9. Previous Travian Experience
I (Nimai 1) played on server 5 for a couple of months, I started out to late in the game but I helped my meta's world wonder at engame with constant supplies of wheat and level 20 defensive units. I wish I had been on the server long enough to build an endgame hammer. I did get a bit of a late start here, I do believe it will be sufficient time to get a 15c with full L19 fields and produce a very large hammer.
Back to top Go down
rebe1589

rebe1589

Number of posts : 241
Alliance : TKE*13*
Title : Leader
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Invite Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Request   Invite Request Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 pm

ezoob please post in the applicants section.
Back to top Go down
Ezoob

Number of posts : 22
Alliance : ORDER 1
Title : Member
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Invite Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Request   Invite Request Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 am

will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invite Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Request   Invite Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite Request
Page 1 of 1