The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request for Alliance Invitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky12

Request for Alliance Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Request for Alliance Invitation   Request for Alliance Invitation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Hello,

1. In game Name: Sparky120v.
1a. Village Name(s) (Da Village) (Bedrock)
1b. Village Coordinates (17/67) (16/69)

2. Total Population 853
2a. Troop to Pop ratio in terms of wheat production 1:1, but steadily increasing.

3. What is more important in the early game: Troops, Population or Resource fields and why?
Resources. Initially there is beginner protection, and everyone else is just starting out. Cranny up and dodge. There'll be plenty of time for troop/building when the resources are pouring in.

4. What is a good ratio for resource field production for your race?
Gauls: 3:4:2:2 (wood, clay, iron, wheat)

5. Last alliance you were with and reason for leaving. (if you are still with that alliance why do you want to leave?)
I started with them and we are in our fourth name/alliance now. There is no real direction or leadership. There must be strong leadership willing to give the time and effort necessary to truly run an alliance. Equally, the rest of hte membership must act as one and support not only the alliance, but each other.

6. Have you read our oath and agree with it? Yes.

7. Why should we let you in *13*?
I feel it would be good not only for myself, but the alliance as well. The alliance certainly appears to provide an organized group of leadership and direction. I will do my part when called upon, or when I can help without prompting.

8. Are you currently being attacked? No

9. Previous Travian Experience
This is my third server.
Back to top Go down

Request for Alliance Invitation
Page 1 of 1