The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g0tjacki

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:39 am

Things we need to know....

* g0tjacki3

* McDonalds

* (39 | 146)

* Currently 58 but am growing rapidly, i can get over 100 by the end of the week and will continue to grow rapidly, i have calculated what i am going to upgrade in a certain amount of time for my population to get up to 300 and get another village started, i used microsoft excel

*Not current in an alliance.

*yes, i have read it, agreed with it and memorized it. you can test me over it on aim. my sn is g0tjacki3

* currently playing in s2 my username is still g0tjacki3 and that population right now is about 940 or so. Also played in s6 for 2 years.

* No

* currently none but i will be very soon

Let us know these things and one of the council members will get back to you soon. Also if you did not register with your game name you will be denied.
Back to top Go down
blueknig

Application Empty
PostSubject: I deleted this account   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 am

I have deleted the g0tjacki3 account and i am currently working on the account blueknightress. my population is 67 and my troops are around 10. My village name is Knights castle. I apologize for inconveinience but I just wanted to let you guys know
Back to top Go down
rellik23

Application Empty
PostSubject: to join your alliance   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 pm

rellik23
pop 130 and i am growing like crazy
i am a roman
no troops yet but i need to get my wheat up so i can build troops
no alllance
Coordinates (-97|68)
and i am no farm
yes, i have read it, agreed with it and memorized it.
i have playe on s7 and my name was riper1ohio and this is my second game on s4 and i am getting ready to start on s5 in 50 hours in s7 i was the attack Coordinator i had to set attacks for 45 alliancs members
Back to top Go down
red knig

Application Empty
PostSubject: join your team   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:46 pm

[b]

Production:
Wood: 240 per hour
Clay: 220 per hour
Iron: 240 per hour
Wheat: 216 per hour

Units:
1 Hero
5 Legionnaires
61 Praetorians

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE CURRENTLY,I WAS CHOSE TO BECOME A DEFENCE ANVIL AND HAVE BEEN BUILDING FOR SUCH.NOW MY CURRENT ALLIANCE DONT HELP AND HAS NO CLUE ON WHICH ROAD TO TAKE NOW.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXAMINE MY VILLAGE AND SEE IF I COULD BE A MEMBER. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1