The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dareelpi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 pm

1. In game Name: dareelpir8
1a. Village Name(s) The Village
1b. Village Coordinates 139/66

2. Total Population 43
2a. Troop to Pop ratio in terms of wheat production (If you don’t know what this means, go figure it out) (Feel free to IGM this to Atirakis if you prefer) No Troops yet. Second day of playing

3. What is more important in the early game: Troops, Population or Resource fields and why? I think Resources are very important in the early stage because then you can build faster. Then Gold (I know it isnt in the list) because it makes you build faster. Troops are third because it protects your village from attacks and you can farm to get more resourses and then population last but not lease

4. What is a good ratio for resource field production for your race? Romans: 2:3:4:2
Example: Romans: 2:3:4:2 (wood, clay, iron, wheat)

5. Last alliance you were with and reason for leaving. (if you are still with that alliance why do you want to leave?) None except this one. All my friends are in this alliance and I will be better Atomic Squirrel and Mcgyver that is a promise

6. Have you read our oath and agree with it? YES

7. Why should we let you in *13*? I am that good. I know I am new but I will succeed

8. Are you currently being attacked? No
8a. By whom? No
8b. Why? No

9. Previous Travian Experience None but I have alot of support at work if I need help. about 7 people infact
Back to top Go down
Dareelpi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Just on another note. I already have Mcgyver as my sitter
Back to top Go down
Dareelpi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 am

Sorry he is not my sitter but will be when I join the alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1