The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mixster

Invite Empty
PostSubject: Invite   Invite Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

1. In game Name: Mixster
1a. Village Name(s): Mindependence
1b. Village Coordinates: (112|5)

2. Total Population: 248
2a. Troop to Pop ratio in terms of wheat production: ~1:6 right now, easily changed.

3. What is more important in the early game: Troops, Population or Resource fields and why? I believe resources are important early on but I also think you should have a base set of troops to be raiding in order to maximize your time spent between building and raiding.

4. What is a good ratio for resource field production for your race? Unsure what the optimum is - I have Gauls: 2:2:2:1

5. Last alliance you were with and reason for leaving. Still with TAA-2 - they are looking to become a wing of *13* - I'd like to join ORD2 wing in advance.

6. Have you read our oath and agree with it? Yes, and yes.

7. Why should we let you in *13*? I'm open to alliance direction and look forward to both the assistance of direction as well as providing resources where needed.

8. Are you currently being attacked? No, but have been threatened by seppi of PWNY. Just him 'claiming his 21x21'...

9. Previous Travian Experience: I have accounts on US4/5, and COM1/7 - fairly new to Travian overall, but am open to advice and willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl

Number of posts : 26
Title : Member
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite   Invite Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:17 pm

As long as all goes well with the sitter check I would be glad to have you in O2.
Back to top Go down

Invite
Page 1 of 1