The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

requesting an invite to any 13 alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rigobert

requesting an invite to any 13 alliance Empty
PostSubject: requesting an invite to any 13 alliance   requesting an invite to any 13 alliance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 pm

1. In game Name: rigoberto19922
1a. Village Name(s) 1)rigoberto19922 2)uhn tiss village
1b. Village Coordinates (62,9) (61,17)

2. Total Population 611
2a. Troop to Pop ratio in terms of wheat production (If you don’t know what this means, go figure it out) (Feel free to IGM this to Atirakis if you prefer) 0

3. What is more important in the early game: Troops, Population or Resource fields and why? Fields, unless your teuton and can steal from farms. because you get mroe resources in the beginning and that were everyone struggles when they begin

4. What is a good ratio for resource field production for your race?
Example: Romans: 2:3:4:2 (wood, clay, iron, wheat) my race is teutons so the best one would be the one with more wood than the rest.

5. Last alliance you were with and reason for leaving. (if you are still with that alliance why do you want to leave?)
the last alliance was TGR, i was tired of them always bugging me for useless things, so i left, they werent prospering as fast as they said.

6. Have you read our oath and agree with it? yes

7. Why should we let you in *13*? because i have a friend in tke13, so that good, also cause im the NE and the settling area and it will be easier to take over the NE.

8. Are you currently being attacked?
8a. By whom? Nea
8b. Why? prabably cause i have no alliance.

9. Previous Travian Experience
yes.
speed server, twice
and server 2
Back to top Go down

requesting an invite to any 13 alliance
Page 1 of 1