The 13th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invite Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-V-

Invite Application Empty
PostSubject: Invite Application   Invite Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:00 pm

My name is -V- from NE area (16,116), Village name , The Shadow gallery. Population is currently 93, but I also joined only 5 days ago, and am number 4 climber currently. Because I have only been on 5 days I have not been in an alliance on this server yet. I do agreee with the oath and I believe it is reasonable and would be good if everyone followed it. My experience with travian is about 8 months, I am playing through Server 5 with a 12000 population account in the alliance D~Fire, I can basically say I know very well how to play and what Im doing without bragging too much, just look at my 5 days on here and that should be some idea of how much effort i put into this. I am not currently being attacked, but I cant say I might be attacked any time soon. My military does not exist yet because I have only been focusing on population growth and resource production, but the server is still fresh and there is plenty of time to build. Thank you guys for your time, I would really enjoy being accepted into this alliance as it seems very well organized.
[strike]
Back to top Go down
tdbok

tdbok

Number of posts : 145
Title : Member
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Invite Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Application   Invite Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Sounds like a winner to me.
Back to top Go down
Atirakis

Atirakis

Number of posts : 287
Title : Magister Equitum
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Invite Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Application   Invite Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:58 pm

We discuss applicants in the applicants forum tdbok. These open forums are just for applicants to post their application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invite Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Application   Invite Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite Application
Page 1 of 1